Terms And Conditions
Online Purchasing Terms & Conditions
© Copyright Hoover Candy Group. All rights reserved.
® Registered Trademark
The term ‘Hoover Ltd’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is Pentrebach, Merthyr Tydfil. CF48 4TU. Our company registration number is 2521528 The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Scotland and Wales.
Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, Hoover Ltd takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
You may not use the Hoover Site for any of the following purposes:
- disseminating any unlawful, harassing, libellous, abusive, threatening, harmful, vulgar, obscene, or otherwise objectionable material
- transmitting material that encourages conduct that constitutes a criminal offence, results in civil liability or otherwise breaches any relevant laws, regulations or code of practice
- gaining unauthorised access to other computer systems
- interfering with any other person's use or enjoyment of the Hoover.co.uk Site
- breaching any laws concerning the use of public telecommunications networks
- interfering or disrupting networks or web sites connected to the Hoover.co.uk Site
- making, transmitting or storing electronic copies of materials protected by copyright without the permission of the owner.
You will indemnify us against all losses, liabilities, costs and expenses reasonably suffered or incurred by us, all damages awarded against us under any judgment by a court of competent jurisdiction and all settlements sums paid by us as a result of any settlement agreed by us arising out or in connection with:
- any claim by any third party that the use of the Hooverspares.co.uk Site by you is defamatory, offensive or abusive, or of an obscene or pornographic nature, or is illegal or constitutes a breach of any applicable law, regulation or code of practice;
- any claim by any third party that the use of the Hooverspares.co.uk Site by you infringes that third party's copyright or other intellectual property rights of whatever nature; and
- any fines or penalties imposed by any regulatory, advertising or trading body or authority in connection with the use of the Hooverspares.co.uk Site by you.
In particular, we disclaim all liabilities in connection with the following:
- incompatibility of the Hooverspares.co.uk Site with any of your equipment, software or telecommunications links
- technical problems including errors or interruptions of the Hooverspares.co.uk Site
- unsuitability, unreliability or inaccuracy of the Hooverspares.co.uk Site
- inadequacy of the Hooverspares.co.uk site to meet your requirements.
To the full extent allowed by applicable law, you agree that we will not be liable to you/or any third party for any consequential or incidental damages (including but not limited to loss of revenue, loss of profits, loss of anticipated savings, wasted expenditure, loss of privacy and loss of data) or any other indirect, special or punitive damages whatsoever that arise out of or are related to the Hooverspares.co.uk Site.
Our acceptance of an order takes place on despatch of the order, at which point the purchase contract will be made and you will be charged for your order.
The Hooverspares.co.uk Site is owned and operated by Hoover Ltd a company registered in England and Wales whose registered office is at Pentrebach, Merthyr Tydfil, CF48 4TU.